viernes, 24 de diciembre de 2010

Merry Christmas minna! But especially to Choux!

Its been a strange year for me. Last Christmas I was still recovering from my second surgery of the year and
looking forward to getting back into blogging, since my health situation had taken up most of my free time.
However, while I had grand plans this year, regaining my health and fitness took up way more of my time than anticipated and blogging got pushed even further back on the priority list.
I mean even if I wanted to blog about something, I really couldn’t, because I haven’t even been watching anything, nothing new anime wise at least. Instead, after an exhausting day I pretty much ended up vegging and catching up on a lot of regular t.v shows and re-watched some older anime.
Christmas is probably going to be the best test for me as to how next year will go. I plan to do a lot of catching up, so we’ll see if I fall behind again or if I manage to finally get back on track!
I have been following Naruto, but has there really been any point in posting about that lately? I can summarize it for you now. Uchiha, Uchiha, big war, Uchiha, Uchiha, yawn.
Despite my inability to post though, this place is still up and running and that is thanks to Choux, who always finds time to share her experiences with you all.
So thank you Choux, for shouldering it on your own and keeping this place going. Merry Christmas Miss Super Blogger!
And a Merry Christmas to you all, hopefully I’ll be seeing you more often in the coming year!
As a parting gift, I had to post this little gem ghostlightning linked to on his twitter, its Christmas themed, its mecha (which you all know I love) and well, its EPIC GENIUS!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario